White Truffle Cream description
White Truffle Cream: the right choice for a refined seasoning starring the prized white truffle and an aroma that can transform the flavours of the most classic recipes.
A fine grained cream that makes it perfect to complete dishes like risotto with truffle cream and the filet in white truffle cream, two of the dishes that are enhanced by this seasoning.
The secret lies in the quality of the ingredients: the white truffle cream is the result of the mixing of white and bianchetto truffles, carefully selected and processed by us. All of the ingredients of the white truffle cream are non-genetically modified and compatible with gluten-free and vegetarian diets.
The truffle cream is the perfect choice for those who want white truffles when they are out of season: the cream keeps the organoleptic qualities of the truffle, making it possible to enjoy it all year round!
Truffle cream: tips for use
- The truffle cream is an original and elegant gift idea for all white truffle fans.
- The recommended amount of truffle cream per person to season a pasta dish is 15gr per person; the 50gr jar is perfect for seasoning a dish for 4 people but always remember … you can never have enough truffle cream!
- To best appreciate the truffle cream, add a curl of butter and stir lightly in a pan
Truffle Cream ingredients
The truffle cream is a seasoning made of white truffles (63%), bianchetto truffles (15%), cream, truffle juice, milk powder and salt.
- The white truffles (Tuber magnatum Pico) are the most sought after on the market due to their unmistakable perfume and rarity: they cannot be cultivated and can only be harvested from September to January.
- The Bianchetto truffles (Tuber albidum Pico) are similar to the white truffles but possess lighter scents and aromas. They can only be harvested from January to April.
- Truffle juice, cream, milk powder and salt.