Truffle Sauce description
Truffle sauce: tasty, delicate, fanciful, fun. It is the perfect and balanced condiment to recall the scent of truffles.
The truffle sauce can be used to give that little bit extra to many recipes: omelet with truffles, risotto, as a topping for bruschetta or crostini or as a filling for stuffed pasta like ravioli and tortelloni.
The three sizes give you maximum freedom in the use and the number of guests: the smallest (80gr) perfect for 3-4 people, the middle one, with 180gr, perfect for a dinner with 7-8 guests, and the biggest size: a jar of 500 grams, ideal for a group dinner. In any case, once opened, the truffle sauce remains fresh in the fridge for up to 20 days: simply cover it in olive oil.
Apart from being delicious, our truffle sauce contains the highest quality ingredients, selected and prepared by us using the best mushrooms and truffles.
Ingredients of the truffle sauce
The truffle sauce is a condiment made of mushrooms (72%), olive oil (13%), summer truffle pieces (8%), spices, anchovies and herbs.
- the mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus) are popular for their sweet flavour and aromas of musk and hazelnut, perfect in combination with truffles.
- Black Summer Truffles (Tuber aestivum Vittadini) are those harvested between May and August, with an aromatic and balanced flavour
The ingredients of the truffle sauce are 100% certified, none of which are obtained from genetically modified organisms. The truffle sauce is both gluten and lactose free.
Truffle sauce: tips for use
- the Truffle Sauce can be served at room temperature or heated; in this case, better heat it in a pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil for a few minutes, to prevent modifications to the aroma arising from excessive heating.
- the Truffle Sauce is often used to enhance the aroma and flavour of dishes prepared with fresh Black winter Truffle or with summer truffle.
- the sauce goes very well with butter, parmesan cheese, cream and bechamel.
- recommended amount: 20-25 g per person. But too much sauce can never harm!
Product safety and specifications
The truffle sauce is a packaged product in compliance with the legislation regarding food hygiene and safety. For any additional certification, it is recommended to view the specifications of the product regarding quality and safety.